By: Vezokho Vero, Pastor, Naga Shisha Hoho, Prüzie.
Following the Lord’s Program, all watchmen and watchwomen of Prayer Houses and Centres came together on April 11-13 to attend the “All Nagaland Prayer House/Centre Watchmen and Watchwomen Prayer Meeting” at the Naga Shisha Hoho Prayer Centre, Prüzie. Sixty prayer houses and centres were represented with a total of 186 members. And the Lord gave these words for the Nagas:
1. The Lord says that Nagaland is filled with sin and the time has come for the Lord to question the Nagas. The time is nearing for the Lord’s wrath to befall Nagaland. Nagas are like clay pot in the Lord’s hand, that is about to be dropped. (Ecclesiastes 12: 6-7; Isaiah 1: 10-15; Jeremiah 2: 19)
2. Pastors, unless you work hard in serving the Lord, disobedience and troubled/difficult times will come to your homes (Ezekiel 39: 2-6).
3. Those in prayer houses/ centres, unless you honestly and righteously do your work in serving the Lord, you will be more severely asked by the Lord (I Samuel 4: 17-18).
4. Rich people, unless you do good things with your wealth and help the poor and those in need, the time is nearing for the Lord to ask of you.
5. The Lord says that Nagas will surely send out the 10,000 missionaries as committed; but since this commitment has not yet been fulfilled, drunkenness and fornication/adultery will increase, and Satan worshippers are also going to increase. (Daniel 7: 10)
6. Unless the Naga undergrounds, state politicians, and Church workers work together in harmony for the Lord and for the Naga nation, it is getting late.
7. Nagas will surely get their independence, but not with arms or many leaders. It will be brought through a few, who are in obedience to the will of God.
8. NGOs have not been successful in their works because instead of trusting God, they have put their trust in their own leadership and wisdom and investing for their own position.
9. To the Churches, the Lord has this to say: because, members with gifts of the Holy Spirit are not allowed to operate their prophetic gifts in the churches, for which divisions and enmity within the church are on the rise. (Proverbs 29: 18)
10. All districts should establish their own prayer houses/centres and pray for their own people and land. (Ezekiel 9: 4-8)
– Nagaland Post